|Tender Details :||Expression of Interest are invited for Production of Nanofiber Filtration Membrane Plant
. Industrial Scale
ď‚· Should be able to produce at least 5,000 m2
of 0.3 g/m2 membrane.
ď‚· Width of the substrate: 1.0 - 2.0 m Pass/Fail
ď‚· Should be upgradable to a higher capacity Pass/Fail
2. Solvent compatibility ď‚· Resistant to corrosive solvents like Formic
acid and Trifluoroacetic acid
3. Solvent Capture System to trap all the solvent vapors Pass/Fail
4. Range of Polymers Water soluble and non-water soluble Pass/fail
5. Climate control ď‚· Humidifier/dehumidifier
ď‚· RH Level 10 - 80%
ď‚· Temperature 20 - 50 oC
6. Roll collection system Continuous roll to roll collection with
subsequent cutting system
Cutting size range: 100 mm to 200 mm
It should satisfy the following requirements:
6.1 Production of minimum of 5000 square meters of 0.3 gsm of at least 200 mm width,
nanofiber membrane per month.
6.2 The production facility should be able to produce nanofiber membranes derived from
polymers such as polyamides and polyurethanes.
6.3 Production facility should be in Botswana.
Clarifications pertaining to this EOI may be obtained between 0730 -1230 Hrs. and 1345-1630
Hrs. Monday to Friday, should be forward either in writing, facsimile or email to:
Senior Researcher - Nanomaterials
Email: email@example.com; Ph. No: +267 360 7594
9. Submission Requirements and Closing Date
Expressions of Interests clearly marked â€śProduction of Nanofiber Filtration Membranesâ€ť,
should be hand delivered to:
Botswana Institute for Technology Research and Innovation
Private Bag 0082
Plot 50654, Machel Drive
The EOI should reach the above address not later than Friday 15th January 2021, at 0900hrs